Pera - UK
Pera is a not for profit organisation created by the UK government in 1946 with a public mission to improve industry innovation, productivity, skills and global market access. Nowadays, Pera is a leading innovation and business support network with centres in seven European countries.
On behalf of UK Government we deliver business support programmes to:
· Attract global R&D investment into the UK –
· Attract global entrepreneurs to relocate into the UK -
· Secure business for UK firms in global high growth markets -
· Create value chain partnerships between UK and global high techs -
· Improve business productivity through advice and education -
· Coach high growth SMEs to sustain growth -
· Support SMEs to learn how to trade in the public sector -
In addition, Pera works as a traditional Research & Technology Organisation (RTO) helping industry, particularly SMEs, to innovate using new technology to enhance the value of products and services. We help more SMEs to secure UK and EC R&D funding for innovation than any other organisation in the UK and help firms to build R&D delivery teams from a network of 10,000 scientists and engineers.
Leicestershire, LE13 0PB
Phone: +44 1664 501501
The UK Learning & Skills Council exists to make England better skilled and more competitive