- To provide the Brussels companies strategic information in order to help them develop their activities.
- To create a permanent bridge between the companies and the research centres which are able to help them develop new products.
- To introduce the companies into European R&D programmes.
- To introduce the companies in transnational network-partnerships.
- To promote the Brussels know-how and products in Belgium and abroad.
- To stimulate economic sectorial projects.
- To introduce companies into technological guidance-units.
- To sensitise companies to introduce quality-standards and ISO-norms.
- To procure access to international databases.
Their budget for 2000 is 2 million
Innovution in business
Research and co-operation
- Identification of user needs.
- Guidance and assistance to the sources of technological expertise.
- Promotion of inter company partnership and alliances.
- Piloting and assistance towards European programmes and financing.
- Fostering of a quality environment and approach.
- Promotion of R&D activities.
- Fostering and development of co-operation.
- Protection of Innovation.
- Financing of Innovation.
- European actions
- Innovation Relay Centre for Brussels (BIRC).
- Midas-Net node.
- European programmes & networks (CRAFT national contact point NCP, NCP Innovation)
Technopol Brussels Bruxelles, Rue Gabrielle Petitstraat, 4 B 12, B-1080 Brussels Belgium
tel.+32 2 422 00 25, fax +32 2 422 00 43
E-mail: Website: www.technopol.be