TA CR - Czech Republic
Technology Agency of the Czech Republic
Technology Agency of the Czech Republic is the national agency established in order to support applied research, experimental development, and innovation in the Czech Republic and thus to contribute to the increasing competitiveness and economic growth of the Czech Republic. The creation of TA CR in 2009 is one of the cornerstones of the fundamental research and development (R&D) reform in the Czech Republic. One of the important tasks of the TA CR is to support cooperation between research organizations and businesses.
€131 M in 2017
- preparation and realization of its own programmes of applied research, experimental development and innovation; and realization of the programmes
- evaluation and selection of programme proposals,
- administration of functional financial support of applied research from the national budget,
- control of a fulfillment of project contracts,
- evaluation of fulfillment of objectives of programmes and control of their results,
- counseling (legal, financial and IPR) for programmes and projects of applied research, experimental development and innovation,
- communication support between research organizations and the private sector,
- negotiations with institutions in the Czech Republic and the European Union in terms of permitted public support of applied research and innovation, and
- cooperation with similar foreign institutions.
Technology Agency CR
phone: +420 234 611 211
fax: +420 234 611 112